Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Workspace progress...

My workspace/laundry room/office is still a work in progress but I thought I would share how it's coming along... It has turned into one of those projects that has a domino effect- ever have one like that? So it's forcing me (which is a good thing) to work on several areas that need help in my house. Anyways- definitely not a "finished" product, but it's getting there!!


Here is the shelving unit, click here to see the last update-

Starting at the top right hand side I put manuals, crafty or DIY magazines 
that I want to keep, reference books on sewing, crafting, etc

 The first 2 boxes- I have them labeled, but it's hard to see in the picture. The first one is computer stuff- this is hiding the modem & some other computer things that I don't even know what they are, but I know we need them!  Next box is labeled craft project. That is for current projects that I am not finished with and am currently working on. 

Just cause I love daisies :)


Next is the line of drawers- I don't have them all filled up yet- if you can believe it!!  But I will go be each one. I am also trying to think of a fun way to label each drawer, so if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them...

Sharp things- my small trimmer and scissors for crafting & sewing


Ribbon- loose ribbon and ones that wouldn't fit on my ribbon holder

Glue gun, tape, paint brush for craft projects, etc

Miscellaneous crafting stuff


This drawer has fabric in it


This space I put some magazine holders that I already had, turned them around and labeled, it also has my folder that has our family pictures...


The next space I have a basket in, but haven't decided what to put in it yet, the next space is the box labeled gifts- which has gifts that I have bought or made for people ahead of time


On the bottom left hand side has scrapbooks that I am working on- obviously I am behind on those :), then the next space has a file folder with scrapbook stickers


Then I just put in my sign that says "Who are these kids & why are they calling me mom?" because it makes me laugh & then the last space is empty!


On the top, so far I have my sewing box & markers & pens for scrapbooking


So that's what I've done so far with it!  Any ideas on things to put in different places or I am really looking for a fun way to label the drawers- let me know I would love to hear your ideas!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!!  Hope to hear from you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment