Saturday, January 7, 2017

Kitchen organizing challenge


Happy 2017! I hope your's is off to a good start! My New Year's Resolutions always involve some sort of organizing projects. This book will hopefully help me stay on track- I highly recommend it! She also has a blog that is full of inspiring ideas and projects! Click here to check it out!




This first week the focus is the KITCHEN~ aka the heart of the home, aka the place that gets cluttered the easiest! Today I thought I would start with my baking area. Baking supplies are so easy to just shove somewhere and then have to dig through and try to find what you need when the time comes. Thankfully, there is a cabinet in my kitchen that I can dedicate to baking supplies. I gathered everything together that I wanted to go in the baking cabinet. On the top shelf went the items that I don't use as frequent (cookie cutters, cake decorating, birthday candles). Sorted it into small baskets & I added a simple label. Next shelf went extracts & cinnamon. Finally on the bottom shelf- all of my measuring items, since these are used pretty much daily- they needed to be easy to reach!




Click here to see this fun blog that I found this handy measuring chart at. I just laminated it and adhered it to the inside of the door! 

What are you organizing this month? My hope is to conquer another area of the kitchen each couple of days- including:
Fridge
Pantry
Drawers
Cabinets
Desk

Thanks for stopping by!
Faith





No comments:

Post a Comment