Friday, June 29, 2012

Fast Project Friday- Summer to-go kit!

Well summer time is in full swing for sure!!  I feel like we are always running to the park, pool,  or some kind of get-together this time of year. It seems like I am always scurrying around the house getting the same things together, only to put them away when we get home. So I put together a Summer to-go kit!  There were several things that I contemplated using for the kit..

I could of used this empty tote


Or this basket


But what I decided on was this bag that I got from a party I went to called Thirty-One. For me it was the perfect size and style for what I was trying to do!


I picked the most common things that I was finding myself gathering up on a regular basis- for us it was-


Pool toys


Sunscreen, bug spray, wet wipes, goggles, sunglasses, & hand sanitizer


I also put in the volleyball, football & another ball game. 


And there we have it- now I can easily grab and go!  


Something like this can be kept in the trunk of a car, in the garage or in a coat closet. 
Wherever it will be the most handy! 


Does anyone else find it hard to believe that the 4th of July is just next week? What are some tips or tricks that you use to make summer a little easier?

Thanks again for stopping by & have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment