Sunday, April 2, 2017

Coffee Bar = My Happy Place

Ok, so I have a confession to make~ I seriously do not think that I could live without coffee. Like for real!!!!  I have an area in my kitchen that is dedicated to Coffee! So this week it got the love and dedication it truly deserves :)

The first thing I needed to do was sort all the coffee accessories because it has seriously gotten a little out of hand. So that process looked a little like this..



And honestly, I had already done some purging by the time I remembered to take some pictures!


Then after I had removed all of this stuff, I cleaned out the shelves and put a fresh new shelf liner in where the mugs will go.


Taking everything out of the space that is being organized is something that I highly recommend! Once it is all clean, the item has to be worthy of this new cleaned out space!!

In this cabinet I keep coffee mugs, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, wine, & a coffee grinder. After sorting through all of these items, I found containers to house them in. Labeling is fun to me, so I added some labels as well.


The counter of my coffee bar looks like...


On the very right is a water infuser (incase you were wondering what it was :)

How cute is that sign? Also in this caddy I have liquid coconut oil, cinnamon, ground coffee, sweetners, and some tea bags.




This coffee bar works for us in our space, but there are so many fun ideas on making a coffee bar. Here are some fun ideas from the great world of Pinterest!! Just click on source under each picture for the details!


I love this for a kitchen that is tight on space!  source


Do you have a coffee bar, or maybe another favorite space dedicated to something you love? 

Thanks for stopping by!

Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment