Monday, January 16, 2017

Fridge clean out

There is something about Saturday mornings that are a little bit magical to me. The potential things that I can get done are endless. As I pour my first cup of coffee I feel very sure that I will get everything that I plan on accomplishing done.  "Given enough coffee I could rule the world" plays through my head. So this past Saturday morning I wanted to get the rest of my list done in my kitchen:

Fridge
Pantry
Drawers
Cabinets
Desk

I started with my Fridge. It is amazing to me how much stuff gets shoved in there! I pulled everything out 

 Organizing my fridge has been done before, so I had some bins that work, but it just needed some tweaking... 



So I took everything out, wiped down all the shelves, drawers, EVERYTHING!! Even all of the little fingerprints on the outside- It was pretty gross in there!! Sorting all the items & throwing away anything expired was a must!




This green basket holds all my veggies, but with everything thrown in, it was very disorganized. So I took everything out and any veggies that we use for snacking or lunches, I portioned out in snack bags. Much better!!



Then I put everything back in. 
Top shelf:  orange juice and cashew milk, & the bin with condiments
Middle shelf: Eggs, left overs, yogurts, & cheese
Bottom Shelf: Veggie drawer, sandwich supplies & our Blue Apron Meals for the week
Left hand drawer: raw meat
Right hand drawer: fruit
Doors: butter, juice, odds & ends, & vitamins

Notice the nice, clean, fingerprint free outside of the fridge!! I use stainless steal wipes that are amazing! 

The rest of the Kitchen to do list will have to wait until next time!!!

What is left in my Kitchen clean out? 
  • Baking supplies
  • Fridge
  • Pantry
  • Drawers
  • Cabinets
  • Desk
  • & 1 new one- Freezer



Thanks for stopping by!
Faith




2 comments: