Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gift wrapping organization

My gift wrapping area is complete! Remember how I said I really wanted to maximize my space, well one of the best ways to do that is by using your vertical space!  So that's what I did!


Here is the whole area put together...


These are actually plastic bag dispensers from Ikea, but work perfectly to hold wrapping paper!


The next area has the gift bag organizer. I am a bag keeper & reuser- it just seems so silly to throw them away!  But I have had them all shoved in a couple of drawers with no real rhyme or reason. Now I can organize them into each pocket and easily find the one I need. 


What's awesome is you can flip it around and there is another side with more pockets, for this I put tissue paper in the top half and cards in the bottom half. I was able to separate the cards into Birthday, Congratulations, Weddings, Babies, Sympathy, Get Well, Thank you and Holidays. 



This was one of my favorite finds!  Its called the Fintorp rail. The rod slips off and I slid my ribbon through. I added a hook to put my scissors on and it is all ready to use.



Now I can't wait to wrap a present now that I have everything all in one place and easy to see & use!  Does anyone else have a fun way to store gift wrap supplies? Let me know!  Thanks again for stopping by, remember to check back tomorrow for my Fast Project Friday from down south!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment