Friday, April 27, 2012

Organizing pictures!


We have a picture problem! I have so many pictures and am really trying to get caught up on scrapbooking but it feels never ending!! I have struggled with what to do with all of the school, sports, family pictures that we have. They can only be displayed for so long and then what to do with them. Well I found a great solution as I was looking through some of my favorite blogs!! So I decided to implement it with our pictures and see how it works- and I love it!  That is what I really love about blogging and reading other blogs is that sharing of ideas! LOVE IT!!

Ok back to the picture issue....
I bought an expanding folder at Target in a fun print, I labeled each tab, 1 for each of my kiddos for school pictures and for sports, then I labeled 1 family. The school pictures I included even their newborn, toddler, preschool, elementary school, etc. Anything that was taken by a studio goes in there!  So now I have been sorting pictures and simply slipping them in their place.  It has just worked so easy that I couldn't help but share it with you! I also found that in the very front of the folder there is space and I couldn't let it go wasted- so I have started putting our family Christmas pictures in there. 



This is the front of it, I just stuck a label on the front and can simply store it with my photo albums. Now I know right where all of those photos are, no digging or searching required.

Happy Friday to you all!  Let me know what projects you are working on. Have you found a good way to organize your pictures? I would love to hear about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment