Friday, June 22, 2012

Fast Project Friday- Manuals

I had a pile of manuals that I had in a drawer- I just needed to do something with them!  It's not something that anyone needs everyday but when you need to find the manual to something, usually you need to find it quick!  That wasn't happening in this mess...

So here's the pile- first I sorted through & threw out anything that we don't own anymore-


I had an old binder & some page protectors



I put each manual into a page protector and then at the top put a tab to label what it is & put them in alphabetical order so they will be easy to find when needed.


Here is a close up of the tabs-


Then to find it a home- I thought this would be a great addition to my shelving unit that I am putting together in my new workspace!  I put it on the shelf with other reference materials


As you can see I did add a label with some scrapbook paper!


So there is another Fast Project Friday done!! Sometimes it's just so fun to be able to check an item off a list of things that need to be done & to be able to complete it in 20 minutes is even better :)
Any fast projects you are working on? How do you store your manuals?
Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment