Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kitchen projects

It's hard to believe that February is over half over!  Where does the time go? Last month I had talked about participating in a monthly challenge through one of my favorite blogs IHeartOrganizing.blogspot.com
This month her challenge is the Kitchen!

We have been working on our kitchen since we moved in about 3 years ago. From small changes to really big changes, our kitchen continues to be a work in progress...

To kick off this Kitchen Challenge I want to show you some of my kitchen projects that I have already finished, then I will talk about what else we have in our Kitchen Check off list! Just click on the title to see the project.

Refrigerator Organization

Spice Rack Redo

Under the Kitchen Sink

Kitchen desk

Kitchen Facelift

Well there are a few of my kitchen projects that have really impacted our kitchen the most so far. While putting this post together, I can already see there are updates I need to add to the blog because some of these areas look so different already!

On the To-do list to finish the kitchen up are:


  • New back splash
  • Blinds/Window coverings
  • Refinish wood floor
  • Finish organizing pantry
  • Line shelves
  • Replace light/fan above island
  • New counter tops
  • Finish painting chairs
  • New outlet covers


With this snowy weather coming our way, hopefully I will get some of these done this week!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment