Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Finished Fridge

Ever had a day that you were able to accomplish a lot and felt really productive? Well that was my day today! I love those kind of days :) I finished up my project of the week- organizing my fridge!! Here is the finished product!

First of all I took everything out and cleaned really well, I put down a product called Fridge Coasters on some of the shelves and inside the veggie and fruit drawers. You can find them at http://fridgecoaster.com/
Next I washed all of my produce then put everything in snack sized bags, then I put it all in a larger storage bag and label and date it. Having this all ready makes it really easy just to grab and eat something nutritious!

Here is the veggie drawer


And the fruit drawer


Using a combination of the fridge bins that I ordered from Crate & Barrel (http://www.crateandbarrel.com/ search "fridge bins" to find) and totes that I already had I sorted everything into sections and placed them in bins. I also got my label maker out and labeled each bin or tote on what is in it. I found labels that have lime green back ground and white print and just love how it turned out!
The labeling serves 3 purposes- everyone can easily find what they are looking for, Anyone putting away groceries knows where to put them, and labeling is just so darn cute!!!!

Here is a close up of each shelf-






Let me know what you think! What projects are you tackling at your home? Keep checking back this week, I will have a couple more projects ready that I am working on!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment