Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Spice Rack redo!!

Kitchens just seem like a place that can always use a little help!  My kitchen is going through some MAJOR changes right now and I am excited to share those really soon. In my pantry I have a shelf that I keep all my spices on and it has gotten a little out of hand. I LOVE to cook and try new recipes, so I tend to have a lot of spices- as you can see...






While we were at The Container Store, back in May, I picked up a spice rack with thoughts of organizing my spices. It was really easy to do-  I just labeled the spices on the lid of each container...


 and then just tidied the rest of the shelf up a bit!


All the spices are now easy to find have their own spot on the shelf!


One more shelf down in my pantry!!  Before I know it my pantry will be done!!  Any projects going on at your house? How do you keep your spices organized?

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment