Thursday, May 10, 2012

Closet clean up- done!!

 This week is just flying by!  Hard to believe it is already Thursday... Well this closet clean up is finally done!  Take a look at how far it's come!!

Here is where we started... I find that when I don't have a good system in place, 
no matter what I do things become messy. I had tried totes, tubs, drawers and those 
things just were not working for me.



So I thought back to my cord clean up project and how well that worked to give 
everything a place, so I thought I would give it a try here... It really worked!  


Next I needed to find a place for all the first aid and hygiene products. Again I used the over the 
door shoe organizer.  I labeled each slot so that we will know where each item goes. 



 Next I organized our medications, sunscreen & bug spray and our dogs things.

Then I used some of my left over shelf paper from my desk drawer project
 to line a couple of shelves in this closet. I thought a little pop of color would
be great to liven up this space- and I already had it so no extra cost to me!
On this shelf I just have my extra hand soap and sanitizer that I use to 
refill the smaller ones and my spot cleaner. 


Then all I had left was a place to keep the extra toilet paper. 


And with that I am done!! I really love how everything has a place. It makes it easy to find and easy to keep in order. Has anybody else found a great solution to a messy closet? I would love to hear about how you got it organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment