Thursday, March 29, 2012

Organizing all that paper- part 4

I have literally just put the finishing touches on my desk drawers. I totally planned on posting this way earlier- but it was just one of those days where things didn't quite go as planned- anyone else ever have one of those? :) These desk drawers are something that I have been working on for a couple weeks now. I have used somethings that I had already and a couple of things I purchased. I found some super cute contact shelf paper at Target- my favorite store :) for $5. It was super easy & that was my finishing touch tonight, that is right- it took me only about 20 minutes to put on 5 shelves!! Super Easy!!!!








The first drawer on the top left is where I keep writing utensils- there is a slot for Sharpies, highlighters, pens & pencils, sticky notes, clips & rubber bands. Then I put several small notebooks in the drawer.

This drawer organizer I have had for about 1 year, but I got it at Target.










Next drawer down is a tray for paper, I keep it stocked with writing paper for practicing spelling words and any other reason my kiddos need lined paper. I have kept lined paper in this drawer for a while but just found the cute tray at Target last week!




















Next is the middle drawer it houses lots of stuff! I love this organizer because it fits so many things and keeps it all in it's place. The top slides back and forth so. Love it!! And also came from Target.




















Drawer 4 is the top drawer on the right, this has address books and thank you notes.



















Drawer 5 is the next one down. As you can see it has the tools that I use the most around the house. I separated the different size nails and screws in small ziplock containers. My husband is a little worried the tools don't look "manly" enough now that the shelf paper is down :)












Probably way more than you ever wanted to know about drawers!! I actually have 2 bottom drawers that I will talk about when I finish it up my kitchen desk tomorrow. So don't think your done with drawers yet!!!! Let me know what you think! What ways do you organize your desk drawers?

No comments:

Post a Comment