Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cords & chargers clean up

Cords & chargers are just part of our lives-with every device comes a new one!! How to organize and keep them all straight becomes an issue. I know the night before a vacation I have always scrambled, digging through my drawer of cords to find the chargers we needed for the trip!




Here is the cords that I pulled out of the drawer

To be completely honest I didn't even know what some of these cords were called! I went through them all(with the help of my husband) and recycled the ones that we didn't need anymore. Next I started putting all the like ones together and put them in slots of this over the door shoe organizer. I got this one at Walmart for about $4. Then I labeled each slot. Once I got all of the cords and chargers put in a slot I found that I had plenty of room. So I started putting my office supply things in there as well...


Row 1

Row 2


Row 3


Row 4


Row 5


Row 6

Now I have a nice organized way to keep all of my cords, chargers & office supplies together! I am super excited about how it turned out! What is really awesome is it takes up no room, it's on the back of a door. So anyone could use this this in any space and on any budget!! Let me know what you think! How do you keep your cords & chargers organized?

2 comments: