Saturday, August 13, 2016

Under the Sink- is it still organized?




So quite a while back I tackled organizing under the sink in our kitchen. So let's flash back to what was done, if it worked & what was changed.  Sometimes I see an organizing idea & it looks amazing, but then it turns out to not be very functional.  Pretty doesn't really matter if it doesn't actually work :)

Here is where my under the kitchen sink started~ Not functional OR pretty. It could only go up from there- right? 


So I made some changes. To see my original post click here~ Organizing Under the Sink. 





Much better!! But over the years- there are somethings that I have kept but also some tweaks that make more sense for real life! 

This area I changed a bit. I used to try and put all of our dishwashing detergent tabs in a vase to make it "pretty".   It got to be a hassle, not all of them would fit, they would be spilling over, etc. So now I just use the box it comes in. Also the small plastic container works for sponges, magic eraser, etc. I had a hanging divider that I tried out on the right hand door. It got to be really gross & not easy to clean out.     
Simplifying the process + easy maintenance =  THUMBS UP!!



I love having the dishwashing gloves easy to access on the door~  I added the fly swatter with a command hook (those are AMAZING). There has never been a good place to store a fly swatter, they are gross~ who wants to look at it or have it close to where food i stored. So leave it to Pinterest to give me a fun & easy idea :) WINNER WINNER!!

Using a tension rod to hang  spray bottles is another WINNER. 


So here it is all finished & in use. It is amazing  how little things being organized, makes such a big difference! 


Some other cute ideas I have found for organizing under the kitchen sink on Pinterest (of course) are...




Does anyone have any must haves for their under the sink organization? I would love to hear about it!! Happy Organizing!! 


Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment