Thursday, March 22, 2012

Girly gift bags

Ok- I think I have shared my obsession with Pintrest before but If you don't remember let me say it again- I am OBSESSED with it! Whoever invented it was an absolute genius. Anyways... I am working on several projects that I have found on Pintrest and I want to share them with you. This one that I just got done with was super easy and super cute. I found this idea on Pintrest which came from a blog called www.lifeinthethriftylane.blogspot.com


I started with items I found at The Dollar Tree...
Fingernail polish remover
Colorful finger nail files- 6 in a pack
Fingernail clippers
Fingernail polish
Bubblegum
The cellophane bags were 25 for $1
I had the cotton-balls & q-tips (I tied some together with ribbon)
I put all the items in the bag and tied it with some ribbon.






And here is how they turned out.... I will use these as party gifts for my daughter's friends!

All in all on the 6 that I made I spent $25 so a little over $4 each!

I was so excited about how they turned out I just had to share :)

1 comment: