Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Under the sink can be a scary place!

Under my sink used to be a scary place!  A ways back I did some organizing and recently made some slight changes and wanted to share them on my blog! 


This was how it all started...

After my initial organization...


What's different?
  • put in new shelf paper
  • added roll out shelf organizer
  • attached command hooks on the left side for brushes and scrubbers
  • put up a tension curtain rod to hang cleaners

And now! 

What's different?


  • we had our cabinets re-faced 
  • on the left door I attached a clip with my cleaning gloves (see below for instructions)
  • on the right hand door I attached a left over piece of over the door shoe organizer with command picture hanger Velcro for sponges, scrapers, etc




  •  Here are my supplies:

    • a clip
    • command hanger velcro
    • gloves

     I just attached the command strip to the back of my clip

    and stuck it to the door



    Here is a close up of the left side



    And a close up of the right side



    Loved how it has all came together!

    Any projects going in your kitchen? I would love to hear about them!  Remember to check back again soon for the update on my pantry! 
    Thanks,
    Faith

    No comments:

    Post a Comment