Thursday, July 21, 2016

Fairy Gardens



There is something about Fairy Gardens that just makes my heart happy!! They spark something childlike and whimsical that I just LOVE!! After ogling over them and saving a million pins on Pinterest, I have finally started on one of my very own. It's not finished, but I thought it would be fun to blog about it's progress!!! I am really trying to not wait until something is completely "perfect" to do it!

I have a wheelbarrow that is old, broken and rusted, not so great for hauling things but perfect for my Fairy Garden!!!


So I started by drilling a hole in the bottom to aid in draining. Then I filled it with dirt and got a few miniature plants and some little figurines that I found at my local garden store.

Here is where it is at so far...


It's so cute!! But now is where I would like to do some DIY!! A few ideas I have pinned are...

This sweet little hammock

An adorable little swing

And what about a tire swing in a tiny tree? 

This little white picket fence is precious!!!

These little gazing balls can be made with a golf tee & a marble. 

So there is my "little" project this week~ pun intended :) 

Has anyone put a Fairy Garden together- have any tips or ideas? Let me know!!!

Hope your summer is going great!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment