Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Progress on my workspace/laundry room!!

It's so hard to believe less than a week before the kids go back to school. I know I have said it before- but this summer has just flown by!!  I have more progress to report on my downstairs multi functioning room. It functions as a Laundry, workspace & office. Little by little I am finishing it!! 



BEFORE

this was taken during the home inspection, so it was before we even moved in...



PROGRESS

I shared this post back in April & if you remember I said it was a work in progress!!!
 Well progress has came!



 AFTER

Our dryer was going out so I found the matching dryer to our washer, plus the pedestals for $200 total on craigslist!  I was beyond ecstatic & I think it really finishes off the space. I also painted the wall so it matches the rest of the room. I just love the energy it brings to the room!!



On the shelf, I found bowls for super cheap from Target. I simply put a tag with each of our names on it & when I find things left in pockets, I just put the item in the bowl labeled for that person. 
The basket I keep up there for any delicate or hand washable items.  



 I found this iron board holder at Shopko for around $10. It holds the ironing board, iron and extra sprays. I have to say that I really love it!  It comes in handy to be able to hang it up & out of the way!

So I won't say that I am completely finished with this area, but it is done for now!  It also makes doing laundry a lot more fun!! There is something about being in a space that makes you smile :)

Thank so much for stopping by & tomorrow I am going to tell you about a product that I found that makes laundry even better!!  I can't wait to tell you about it!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment