Friday, April 13, 2012

Quick Laundry room perk up!!

Here is a quick project to take you into your weekend. My laundry room is a work in progress but I have done a couple small things that have made a big difference! Unfortunately I didn't take a before picture :( But imagine everything in a basket on top of my washing machine :) This project cost around $12. I found the actual shelves just lying in the basement, so I bought the brackets and the small bowls on the top shelf... Let me tell you all about it!!!




I really love this top shelf- these bowls I bought at Target in the
Kitchen section. I labeled one for each person in our home and
they are for when I empty pockets. I can just put whatever it is
into the persons bowl and can easily take it to their room!

This lower shelf holds the detergent, stain treatments, (the green
basket came from a fruit bouquet someone sent me), & the dryer
balls(the container for those is an old peanut butter jar
I cleaned out)


So I bought a couple of things but reused many items that I already had. It really makes doing laundry much easier when everything has a place. There are still more things I would like to do, but I am really loving just the small changes I made!! What things in your laundry room help keep it in order? Have a GREAT weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment