Thursday, August 9, 2012

Awesome product alert!!!

I have found 2 products that I LOVE & I just had to share with you. Yesterday I was talking about some updating I had done to my laundry room. Right in my laundry room are these 2 favorite products that make laundry much more enjoyable!!! 

First one is Tide Febreze Sport- which I have been using for awhile. We have a lot of sports and working out going on with all the people in our household. Along with that is... sweaty gym clothes- YUCK! Recently I discovered Downy Un Stopables they are these little sprinkles that you just put right on top of the clothes. It makes my whole laundry room smell super fresh and clean!!  And all of our clothes & towels- even the really, sweaty work out clothes, smell "fresh as a daisy" :)






Has anyone else tried either one? Do you love them? Any other laundry products that you absolutely LOVE! I would love to hear about them :)

Thanks for stopping by- and check out Fast Project Friday tomorrow!!!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment