Friday, January 15, 2016

Putting away Christmas ORGANIZED this year!!!!

Every year I tend to get a little more organized when I put away my decorations. Something that I haven't been able to find a great solution for has been Christmas lights! They are usually just thrown in a pile and end up getting pretty tangled up.


I started searching on Pinterest from some organizational tips on lights and I found such an easy solution, I couldn't even believe it!! A shoe box lid is all I needed!


I took them and did this…


Just simply wrapped them around the lid and then tucked the end under the string. 

Seriously- It was that easy!


I put them in a tote


Added the other things that I wanted to keep in that tote, put the lid on and then I labeled the tote. 

Super duper easy! Do you have any awesome tips to share for organizing your Christmas decorations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment