Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pantry Progress!

With the kids on spring break last week, we took a quick little family ski trip!  It was a much needed break and we had a great time. But it also meant I didn't get any updates on my pantry- so here is a reminder..

My pantry started as a mess!  But I am on a mission to change that!  


Part one of the redo-What's Different?
  • removed the brassy door knob
  • painted the door Bermuda Blue
  • cut an over the door shoe organizer in parts 
  • attached to the door using command Velcro picture hangers


Finishing up the door- what's different?
  • added a clip board with a grocery list 
    • I spruced up a dollar store clip board by trimming some pretty scrapbook paper to size and gluing it on
  • attached a cord holder to use as a pen holder (Thanks Jen at Iheartorganizing.blogspot.com for the idea :) Click here to see where I found them
  • then I replaced the old brassy doorknob with a new one! 

What's left?

  • containers- you can see a peak of what the new containers look like, as I have already started on them
  • labels- I am trying to figure out the best way to label, I keep going back and forth between 
    • chalkboard
    • vinyl
  • reorganizing for easy use
Wish me luck!! See you back soon :)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog,
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment