Friday, December 14, 2012

I HEART Christmas Cards!!

There are so many reasons why I LOVE the Holiday Season. The traditions, excitement, parties, programs, being with friends and family, I could go on and on!! But one of my favorite things is...
CHRISTMAS CARDS!! I love the pictures, the letters, and the stories they provide. They deserve to be displayed!!  So this year I was thinking of how to do that. 

This is the wall I want to display them on & what it looks like currently. Christmas cards would look great here. The pops of color against the white would make them really stand out! And this is right at the entrance of our home, so a great place to display them!

s


I got an idea that I thought might just work. It would involve re-purposing our sign that is already hanging, and then just a few supplies. I have been hearing a lot about Washi or paper tape, so I thought I would try it out for this project. Also on my supply list were ribbons and close pins.

I flipped my sign over and attached strips of ribbon. First, using a tape measure, I measured about how long I would want the ribbon to hang. Then I cut the ribbon to that size and used a bit of packing tape to adhere it

Using the paper tape, I covered the close pins. It was really simple!





Then i hung up the sign and attached Christmas Cards using my improved close pins!


Before and After

So keep those Christmas Cards coming!! Do you love Christmas cards as much as I do?  How do you display your Christmas cards? Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season!

Thanks for stopping by,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment