Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Photo Tree


4 day count down till Christmas!!  This Christmas season has come so quickly. The next several days are filled with such fun Christmas events!! I last posted about how much I love Christmas cards another thing that I love equally as much are Christmas photos from years past. So I thought I would share an idea that I had this year. 

This year, I decided to display our past Christmas photos on my tree. This is a tree I keep up all year long and change it up for each season. It originally came from some branches from my in-law's back yard that were spray painted white. It was the best free project ever!!

It is absolutely crazy as I look at these past pictures to see how much my babies have grown and changed throughout the years. 



As this Christmas approaches I am trying to really focus on what is important. The memories, the actions and the events- these are all so much more important than the things...

Hope you are all enjoying this holiday season. Do you display your photos from Christmas past? What is your favorite thing during the Christmas season?

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Wishing you a great last few days before Christmas :)
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment