Friday, August 31, 2012

Fast Project Friday- 8/31/12

Happy Friday to you- it's another Fast Project Friday!! Do you remember when I organized my hall closet? Well I used an over the door shoe organizer and had to cut it to fit the area. I said then that I was going to save it for a project... well that project is here!  We have been in the process of organizing my son's room- it has been quite a project. What I have found is my son has a lot of "sets" of things. I have some projects in the works for the larger sets, but the smaller ones I was having a hard time figuring out what to do. Most of them would be too small to put in a drawer- there would be too much wasted space!  So I thought of this leftover shoe organizer. 



Using some Command hook picture hangers- I hung it on the back of his closet door. Everything fit nicely in the slots, then I quick used my label maker to label them. Now all his little sets are organized. And the best part is that he knows exactly where everything goes when it's time to put it away. 


Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!  Does anyone have projects they are working on? I would love to hear about them!
Thanks so much for stopping by :)
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment