Friday, July 6, 2012

Fast Project Friday- It's baking time!!

The pantry is one of those areas that can seem like a daunting task to organize. But if you take one shelf or area at a time- it doesn't seem so large. I decide to tackle my baking stuff. 

I had already put most of my baking stuff together


I had purchased several of these baskets from Target awhile ago with my pantry project in mind


I printed off these basket labels and laminated them, punched a hole in the corner and tied it with jute

Then I divided up the baking stuff & put half in one...


and half in the other one


And there they are- easy to pull down when I need them & I just love the colors of the baskets,
 they are kind of my "theme" colors for the pantry.


Fast Project Friday is done for the week!!  I read somewhere this week, if you just spend 15 minutes a day on a large project that you would be amazed at what you can get accomplished. I really like that idea.  Sometimes those big projects feel so overwhelming- but once you start seeing some progress it feels really good!  So for the pantry I am going to just take area by area and see what I get done!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a great weekend :)

Thank you,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment