Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A space for gift wrapping

Hello friends!  I feel like it's been too long!  My kids and I went down south to visit some family and while I wasn't blogging while I was there I do have a Fast Project Friday that will be featured this Friday from all the way from down south!  It will be a good one :) so make sure you check it out on Friday.  

One of the reasons that I started this blog was to motivate me to get projects done that I had all these ideas for! My goal for my household is, by the end of the year, to have all areas in my house organized. I want them to be organized so that our day-to-day life runs smoother.  When things are organized it really makes me happy and relaxed!!!  And if mama aint happy, aint nobody happy- isn't that how that saying goes? While organizing all these spaces in my house my goal is to use each space wiser and more efficient. I think no matter how small or large a space is, if it is not being utilized efficiently- there is wasted space. 

So my project this week is down stairs in my laundry room/ office/ craft area. It is one room that I am using for all 3. It is going through many changes- over the next week I will take you through each area. The first area I am tackling is the gift wrap area. I love to reuse gift bags and tissue paper, I also like to buy ahead if I see a sale, so I am prepared for birthdays, baby and wedding showers, etc. I also get a big bundle of cards so that I can just grab what I need. I thought I had it organized, but when it came down to it, it was difficult and frustrating when I went to find things. 

Here are my before pictures-

Here is the area where I  had my bags, tissue paper & cards- 
you can see a sneak peak of the new wall color :)

Here is how I had my wrapping paper

I am just putting the finishing touches on my new & improved area for gift wrapping- check back tomorrow to see what I came up with!!  And thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment