Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day!!

I hope all the moms out there had a GREAT Mother's Day!! I was lucky enough to be able to spend the day with my family!!  My kids and husband made me feel extra special. I just wanted to share 2 fun mother's day gifts that I made for the 2 very special women in my life- my mom and my mother-in-law.  I really wanted to give them something that they would love since they are both so very special to me  :) 



First the one for my mom. She has 3 grandchildren so I was trying to think of how to incorporate words and pictures. I decided since there was 3 kiddos I should use a phrase with 3 words. And "We Love U"
was just the perfect phrase. Everyone that knows my mom, loves her- especially her grandkids :)





Next is the one for my mother-in-law. She has 5 grandchildren and they call her Grammy.  I found 
paper mache letters from Hobby Lobby and took a picture of each of the grandkids holding a letter
to spell Grammy. We went from youngest to oldest and then the last letter all 5 grandkids held together.
These are individual frames so she can hang them however she likes!!    


I was super excited about how they turned out and each of them really loved their gift!  The kids also enjoyed being a part of the project. Anyone else give or receive any really special Mother's Day gifts? Hope you all were able to spend the day with the ones you love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment