Friday, May 18, 2012

Fast Project Friday

This week for Fast Project Friday I wanted to organize my basket full of batteries...

This is how we have been keeping our batteries. Not anything terrible about it, but it's messy and 
hard to see exactly what we have. They all kind of mix together.

I found this little box at Hobby Lobby, it is for craft items, but thought it would work for batteries!


When I got the batteries in, I actually had too much space left over. So I thought it would be a 
good place to store extra light bulbs as well!  By separating the batteries into AAA, AA, C & D it makes it super easy to see if I am running low on one kind. I just love it when everything has a spot!!


 And it closes up nice and neat!  


Well, another quick project done!  I am really liking these fast projects, it seems like the little things really add up! Any fast projects that you are working on that have made a difference in your organization at home? Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment