Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Organizing all that paper- part 3

Staying with the theme this week of organizing paper, I will chat a bit about the mail. I am really paranoid about throwing away or recycling paper that has personal information on it. So I was constantly taking mail to the shredder, shredding it and then recycling it. I got to where I would make a pile of papers that needed to be shredded, then finally going and shredding them. Well the problem is that gives me one more stack of papers that I need to do something with.

About a month ago at work one of the other nurses I work with brought in a Current catalog and I found a stamp called the ID Guard Stamper. So I ordered it and thought I would try it. It works so well!!! I keep it in my kitchen desk and when I bring the mail in I grab it out and stamp through any personal information then just throw the unwanted mail into the paper recycling bin and am done with it. You can order it on the website also at www.currentcatalog.com -just type in ID Guard Stamper in the keyword.




















Thanks for stopping by today and let me know if you have a product that has helped save time in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment