Friday, September 7, 2012

Fast Project Friday- Taking it To Go!!!

Happy Friday!!! This Fast Project Friday just leaves me sooo excited!!  With the start of school in our house, brings the start of lots of kids activities. We are on the go most every night. So I was thinking of a way to keep things together that are needed in the car...

I started with this small tote. It had some cleaning supplies for a couch that we have, 
but it seemed like a great size for what I was trying to do, so the cleaning products got kicked out!


Next I came up with items that would be useful in the car- Klenex, wipes, lint roller, brush, nail clippers & file (for those unexpected hang nails), scissors, pencil, pen & a sharpie. Obviously you could customize this for anyone and any items :)




Then I put everything in- Yay- it fits!!




Now comes the SUPER FUN part!!  This is my first real project using my Silhouette and it just makes me excited beyond belief!!!  Using the vinyl I made a cute little car cut out-  
and transfered one to the front & one to the back of the small tote


And here is how it turned out!!  I love love it!!! 



Here is one more view of it.. 


My favorite projects are the ones that are functional and cute- so this could be my new favorite project. The items in the tote can be changed out or added to depending on what we need. Things that could be added- small snacks, crossword puzzle book, what ever it is that makes sense for you!!

Hope you all have a great weekend- we have projects taking place around our house and hopefully I can reveal some of them next week!!

Thank you SO very much for stopping by :)
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment