Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School Chart


Back to School is in full swing at our house!!  Along with that comes schedules & lots of different things going on. I LOVE to-do lists, I LOVE checking things off- it really gives a feel of accomplishment. So I made a check list, using some fun clip art pictures,  for my kids. It is 2 pages & includes everything that they need to get done each day. I broke it into Morning, Afternoon & Evening.  Being newer to blogging I had quite a time trying to figure out how to share a document. Not sure if this is the best way but I am learning as I go :) I included a link at the bottom that hopefully you can click on & be able to print it yourself if you want. So here it is...


This is page 1 of the chart


This is page 2 of the chart
You should be able to click on this above link & be able to print the chart for yourself if you would like!

I laminated both charts (so they can use a dry erase marker to check off each item, wipe & reuse the next day), punched a hole in the upper left corner & put a key ring through it. That way the kids can just hang it on their hook where they hang their back packs.



Back to School time can be hectic & I am always trying to find ways to help it to run smooth! So I would love to hear your tips & tricks as well :) In our house it seems when things are organized and in place everyone is much happier & we have more time to squeeze in some fun!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment