Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kids allowance

For a while now we have been giving our kids allowance every week. We decided to help our kids become financially responsible we would give equal parts for spend, save and donate. They get really excited to take their savings to the bank, fill out a deposit slip and see how much they have saved. Picking a charity or cause to donate to is something that they take pride in, it is really rewarding to see money that they have worked for going to help others. As you can see- the way they have been keeping their money could look more streamlined...





I came across the perfect way to do that!!! I am so super excited!! This piggy bank is already divided into categories and also has an additional category of invest, which is perfect because we are trying to really build up their college funds!! Just got them in the mail and the kids are excited to start using them :) I got a pink one for my daughter and a blue one for my son. Lots of places sells them online but the best deal I found was www.Leapsandbounds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment