Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring break & Mini fruit pizzas


I hope everyone is having a fun spring break!! We have spent the week learning how to ski!! I will say we are hooked- I think there will be more skiing in our future!!




Ok- enough about that... Here is my real issue-I have discovered that I am addicted to Pintrest. There are so many things that I have found that I absolutely love and want to try, so when I complete an idea I have done on Pintrest, I am going to blog about it!!

One of the ideas I saw for a party was mini fruit pizzas. I decided this would be a fun thing to do instead of a birthday cake. We celebrated my mom's birthday last weekend so I gave it a try!!



It turned out great!! I used refrigerated sugar cookie dough and just sliced it & baked according to the package directions.

Cream cheese frosting: I mixed together- 8 oz package of cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla with an electric mixer until fluffy

I had blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries & kiwi. I put it all in a container that I got from Tupperware a long time ago. But any dish with dividers would work!

Everyone spread their own frosting & put their own toppings on! I then put a birthday candle on my mom's cookie!!

Does everyone else just love Pintrest? Any ideas that you have done that really work well, any ideas you would like to see me try? Hope you all enjoy the weekend and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment