Friday, October 5, 2012

Fast Project Friday- Stain Fighter!!

Laundry is a daily thing in our household, so my laundry room will probably always be a work in progress... With all of the activities that go on in our family, our clothes take a beating. So I need a place to corral all my stain removal stuff.

On Pinterest I found this cute laundry stain cheat sheet that I knew I had to do something with.  So I printed it and laminated it. 



While at Target the other day I found these little baskets on clearance, I scooped up a bunch of them in different colors and just knew I would find a use for them!!



It fit all of my stain fighting things nicely! I also quick made a label for my basket.  It worked easy to just print a sheet off on card stock paper and used scrapbook stickers to label. Then I punched a hole through and used some jute to tie it to the basket.

 Remember the Stain Cheat Sheet that I laminated? Well- I just put a command hook on the top of my shelf above the washing machine. I hole punched the cheat sheet and tied jute to that as well. Then I hung it from the shelf



 And here it is!!  Stain fighting here I come :)


I just LOVE how it came together!  Anything that can make doing laundry less work is great in my book!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Have a great weekend!  I have some fun projects that I am working on for next week. Let's just say that I am ready to be done spray painting!!!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment