Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Workspace progress!!

Happy Wednesday to you!!  It's been awhile since I posted an update on my workspace area. This room is almost done and I am really excited!!

BEFORE



I have this table- it's actually our very first dinning table. It works good as a crafting table, 
but I wanted to spruce it up a bit. 


So I painted the table top with chalkboard paint. Now I can write measurements, ideas, etc on it as I am doing a project. With some fabric left over from a previous project I attached it around the bottom of the table. This allows me to store things under there that I don't use everyday (like my sewing machine).  It stays out of the way, but still close by. 


The green container on the desk is a place for me to keep projects that I am currently working on. So I used my Silhouette and labeled it Projects. It is amazing to me how easy it is to use!



Here is how it turned out after labeling!  


So this little area came together quite nice. I have a good space to work on projects as well as storage for scrapbook paper, crafting supplies and pictures.








 After


Here it is side by side so you can see the difference!!!
                       
It's exciting to be getting things done and progress made around the house. I am happy to have an area to work on my projects :)
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment