Friday, July 27, 2012

Fast Project Friday- origami

Welcome to another Fast Project Friday!!  My son really likes origami and I love it when he is really into an activity that doesn't include TV or video games!  The problem is there is a lot of "clutter" that comes with it. I have tried a couple of different ways to organize all the paper that is required so that it is easy to find and easy to clean up. This brings me to my Fast Project Friday...



 I found this at Shopko on sale for $4 Yay!!


I made a quick label for the front


It came with some labels for the inside tabs


So I just used the same color as what color paper would go in each slot to 
make it super simple- and he has room to grow!!!


I am super excited about how simple and fun it turned out!  Trae really likes it too. This project could be used for lots of other things if your child isn't into origami- I think I might even try a smaller version to organize my daughters friendship bracelet string!  It could be used to organize paper for card making, scrapbooking, all kinds of different things- just customize it to your own activity!

I just love Fast Project Friday it really is those small projects that make the difference- anything that can make things run just a little smoother puts a smile on my face :)

Thanks for stopping by & have a GREAT weekend!!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment