Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Coupon organization

Organizing is something that I really enjoy, I love finding new ideas to streamline life! I am going to put an organization idea on my blog each week that I am working on. Here is my first one!!

I LOVE using coupons & seeing how much money I can save. But... keeping track of coupons is a pain! Half of the time I can't find a coupon that I know I have- it's like throwing away money!! Trying to come up with a solution that works has been trial and error. Here is my newest coupon organization...


Here is my pile of coupons that I started with...










This is a coupon organizer that I already had.


I had tried using this but I had more categories for my coupons than slots.... but it occurred to me that I could make my own tabs!









I simply used some small post it tabs and a
note card. I labeled the tabs for exactly what I
need them to say. They can also be easily changed, added to or taken out as needed!






And here is the final product! The tabs that I made were- snacks, cereal, canned goods/condiments, boxed goods, bread, meat, dairy & eggs, frozen, drinks, beauty/hygiene, cleaning, paper, household, pharmacy, dog, personal, craft, out to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment