Friday, September 28, 2012

Fast Project Friday: Keeping up with the charger

Well Happy Friday to you!! This Fast Project Friday is not only fast- but it was also FREE!!  My phone gets charged my every night while I sleep, but it is also my alarm in the morning. For this reason I keep it on my bedside table. The issue I have is the cord is forever falling behind my bedside table. While it's not a huge deal, it is a DAILY annoyance. I have to crawl over the table and reach way down to the floor to get it. So, I saw on Pinterest people using little binder clips on their bedside table for this exact purpose. Only the side of my bedside table is too wide and round, so the clip would not fit on- bummer. But AHA- I simply clipped it to the cord of my lamp and problem solved!!!!


















Love it! It's nice when you can use something that you already have to solve an issue!  And by the way the magazine on my bedside table DIY weekend projects is AMAZING- so many great ideas in there!  Some things we will be working on this very weekend :)

I hope you all have a super fabulous weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my blog!  Hope you will stop by again.
Thanks,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment