Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bathroom Cleaning Caddy

Cleaning bathrooms is on the top of my "I don't wanna" list... but it is one of those things that has to get done!! The organizing system I have for all my cleaning products works great, but when it comes to bathrooms, I have found it is easier to keep those cleaning supplies in each bathroom.

I had been looking around for caddies for a while and had not found exactly what I was looking for, until last week.  In between dropping my kiddos off at activities, there was a 45 minute window that I didn't have time to go home, but didn't really want to just sit and wait either- so I made a quick trip to The Dollar Tree!  There I found just what I was looking for- so I picked up 3 of them, 1 for each bathroom. Super excited!!



All of my must haves for cleaning the bathroom include wipes, magic eraser, pumice stone, toilet bowl cleaner, toothbrush (for those hard to reach places), gloves and a scrubber.



They all fit in the caddy and then went under the sink in each bathroom. Now that all the supplies are in place- let's see if cleaning the bathroom becomes more fun!!  (Ha Ha!!)



Anything to make the joys of scrubbing toilets a little easier is a success in my book!!  On top of that I am excited that I found the caddies for only $1 each!  

When looking for a container for a project, don't forget to keep your eyes open on clearance racks, stores like The Dollar Tree, and even Goodwill or garage sales. You never know what you might find!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment