Friday, September 21, 2012

Fast Project Friday- keeping track of keys

Happy Friday!  Something that has become a nuisance and a big time waster is something that I use everyday- my keys. I have several keys that look very similar. Sometimes I try each one of them before I get the right one.  Super annoying!! I absolutely hate wasting time, so here is my solution...

Here is my key ring, I took all the keys off & found there are 2 keys that I am not
 even sure what they belong to. So I put those to the side for now


Next, I found some bright colored fingernail polish 

Then I painted the top part of the key with a coordinating color. You could even then label an initial on the key with a sharpie if you needed another reminder of what the key belongs to. 


This quick and FREE project,  will save me time and frustration every day!

Hope you have a great weekend!! Thanks for stopping by :)

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment