Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Master Bedroom redo!


Happy Tuesday to you!!  It has been a busy past couple of weeks- how about in your household? We are talking about "back to school" shopping & it is so hard to believe!!  In our house we have several projects going on- sometimes I really feel like I have decorating ADD!! Our master bedroom has been a work in progress since we moved in, and it is still not "complete"- but there has been a lot of progress lately so I wanted to share!! 

BEFORE


BEFORE

this light fixture should actually be illegal- it was pretty bad!!


AFTER






























I cleared off our bedside table and put only what I use on there! Who wants to look at a bunch of clutter   last thing before bed and first thing in the morning? Not good!!! So much more peaceful now...

I found this light fixture on clearance at Target for over 1/2 off what it was normally. I think it was a return from an online order. I was so excited because it was exactly what I was looking for!  Just goes to show going through every isle at Target and looking at the "end caps" where they put awesome clearance items really pays off- that's my story anyways :)










The bedding came from Target also, I waited for it to come on sale & then I snatched it up!! 



This RIBBA picture frame is from Ikea, I found some scrapbook paper that I liked and just put it in! Easy wall art for $11!








Just changing a few things made a big difference in making our room a more peaceful retreat!

What are some ways that you have turned your bedroom into a place to rest and rejuvenate? With so many projects we have in the works it's nice to have one done! Any fun projects in the works?

Thanks for stopping by!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment