Thursday, May 3, 2012

Closet clean out and organize- part 2

Ooops I did it again.... Used another over the door shoe organizer :) This time it is for all the first aid & hygiene items in our home- now they have one central location. Because the slots are clear, I can see if we are getting low on something. I also labeled each slot. You might be asking "Why does she label everything? The slots are clear and it's obvious what everything is? Well I have an answer!- If someone gets an item out, like the box of bandaids for example, there is no confusion on where is goes when your done with it! 

 I really love for everything to have a place, and for me, when it is a labeled place, it really makes a difference. Everyone knows where it goes and there is no confusion. When I organized something, it is not just for short term, I want it to be long term and for it to stay organized. So in our household, it has to be simple. The labels, for us, help keep it simple. 


Here is a closer look at each row

Row 1


Row 2


Row 3

Row 4


Row 5

There is actually a 6th row, but it is pretty much empty- I think I will probably try and use that row to stock extra shampoo for each person in our house. 

Well I got a few more things to do to complete the closet. I am excited to have it all done and to hear what you all think!  Is anyone else have a closet cleaning project this week? I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment